Wednesday, October 1, 2014

ONE MONTH


I remember the day we said goodbye like it was yesterday. October 2nd. You had just been set apart as a missionary. We talked for an hour or so on your doorstep. That was me trying to prolong the conversation because I was afraid of what was to come next.

The moment finally came and we had to handshake our goodbye. That was hard. Really hard. I walked home. I surprisingly held everything together till my face lost yours and my foot stepped off those steps. 

Fast forward two years. You should be home, but you extended your mission you little punk. That just shows how much you truly love the Lords work. I thought this day or time period would never come. 2014 seemed liked a light year away to a seventeen year old girl in high school. But now I'm nineteen and you're twenty one. 

I cannot wait till we're back at our adventures again. I've missed it more than words could ever know.

Love you the most,

Emily 

No comments:

Post a Comment